That’s right! It’s commissions time!
I’m moving into a new apartment this week, so there’s gonna be an adjusting period (aka. looking for work to pay the rent!)
So, that’s where you come in! That’s right, you! You want a cool picture of your character (or an established character) looking all awesome? I can do that!!
Want me to draw your character from that story you’re working on? Yep!
Want me to draw Nami from One Piece twirling her staff around? Also yep!
Want Ponies? That too!!
Here’s what you can get:
$20 — Single black and white character sketch
Simple sketch of your desired character! These are the quickest to make, though may vary depending on the level of detail.
$40 - Single clean line work (black and white)
Clean line work, no colour. Like staring at a nice black and white comic page! These are fairly quick, but do require some time to draw the clean line work.
$60 - Single full colour drawing, basic shading, refined
Clean linework, full colour (similar to GG-guys), looking very awesome and stuff! These however require the most amount of time (roughly 2-4 daysdepending on current commitments)
Enticing aren’t they? :3
If you want one (and want to help an artist from starving to death!), here’s what I need from you!
- A reference picture of the character you want — I know for some this could be difficult, but even if its a simple stick man sketch, or a drawing done by another artist, this will be very appreciated. I’d prefer not to accept “descriptions” of characters, so references are a must!
- Specific pose or expression description — what do you want this character to do? Something cool? Something silly? Maybe just standing there? If you don’t provide any details, I’ll just play it by ear.
- Specify which option you want — do you want a black and white sketch? Colour drawing? A clean line-work sketch? I must know!! I can’t read your mind!
Sound easy enough? Cool! Now, some rules:
- Maximum of 2 drawings per person — in the off-chance you want more than one, you can get two, but they will both cost ya! Too many and it will start to back up my work load and I want to make sure everyone gets their drawings within a short amount of time. However, once I’ve finished your commissions, you’re welcome to purchase another one (or two) :3
- No backgrounds — each character will be placed on a simple gradient or setup of my design. Don’t bother asking for a luscious green field, brimming with wildlife cause it won’t happen (too much time! Auuuugh!)
- No intense violence — you want limbs cut off and blood gushing out everywhere? No thank you!!
- No porn/hentai — speaks for itself really!
- Lastly, I reserve the right to refuse your commission should I find the request offensive, derogatory or hurtful in any way to an ethnicity, religion or person/s. I don’t expect this to be the case, but I’m letting you know beforehand.
If you can accept these rules and still really want a drawing, then send me an email with the above criteria to: wolfmercenary(a)gmail.com!!
As before, please provide a character reference attached as this will move the process along a looooooot faster.
Then once I’ve approved your commissions via email, I’ll give you my PayPal details, receive your money and commence work immediately!! (Please note: you must send the FULL AMOUNT for me to officially begin)
All good? Well get emailing!! Crikey aye!!